OK, so what's the Webtickets Card?
Webtickets is always trying to make it as easy as possible to get your tickets to you, and lately we've been getting a lot of flack from a lot of you about all the paper thats being printed to get your tickets. Yes, we do recycle these tickets, but its still a mission.....you need a printer, paper, ink yadayadayada.
Well, we reckon we have come up with a way to do this AND keep Al Gore happy at the same time: your own, slick Webtickets card. Its got a barcode on it, which is also your personal webtickets number.
Here's how it works:
1. When you are about to pay for your tickets, select the "I have a webtickets card" option.
2. Enter the barcode number on the back of your card into the relevant area on the screen, and buy your tickets as usual.
3. If your transaction is succesful, the tickets will be loaded onto your card - no printing required!
4. Take the card with you to the event where it will be scanned at access control.
And thats it! You can also buy tickets for your mates and load these on the card, just make sure you all arrive together.
Sounds cool...I want one!
At the moment we are still in the process of distributing the card to our venue partners, but in the very near future....this is how you'll be able to get your webtickets card:
1. Check the webtickets site for selected events which have been approved as webtickets card collection points (you need to look out for a little black card icon next to the event name).
2. Book tickets for that event, and make sure you have checked the box that says "get my free webtickets card" before you add the tickets to your basket.
3. Buy tickets in the usual way, choosing print at home (ughhh) option ...this is the last time you'll ever have to print them out though.
4. When you get scanned at access control, you'll be given your free webtickets card, and access to your entertainment world will instantly become a whole lot easier!